Facebook. Instagram. Twitter. Pinterest. Snapchat. The list goes on and on.
With the proliferation of social media networks, and the potential for free marketing, your business cannot afford to miss out on the benefits of this wonderful platform. But what exactly is Social Media Marketing and why does your business need it?
What is Social Media Marketing?
According to Hootsuite: Social Media Marketing is “The use of social media by marketers to increase brand awareness, identify key audiences, generate leads, and build meaningful relationships with customers. Social media marketing should be well coordinated with social customer service, community management, and social selling activities to create seamless relationships with customers across their life cycle.”
Why is it Important and Why does your Business Need It?
Social Media Marketing is important for your business for a variety of reasons. The top one? It is free. While there are, of course, “upgrades” you can avail or “paid services” that you can use to further strenghten your social media marketing efforts, it is still very much doable with the basic, free features of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Here are the other benefits your business can get from Social Media Marketing:
- A platform for customer service. Almost everyone has a smartphone nowadays, and almost everyone has a social media account. With social media marketing, you’d be able to respond to your customer’s inquiries in real time.
- Determining your audience/customer’s preference in real time. And with constant, valuable interactions.
- Monitoring your competition. Want to keep up with your competition or want to know what your competitors are offering? Check their social media profiles.
- Building customer loyalty. With social media, you can engage your customers, thank them, and converse with them faster.
- Cutting marketing costs. Social media marketing is way more afforable than print, tv, and radio ads, and billboards.
Ready to jump in the social media marketing wagon? Mojobitz is here to help. Check here to determine if we are a good fit for your business. We look forward to hearing from you.